Polyurethane Foam Adhesive
Expanding PU FOAM is a polyurethane polymer that reacts with moisture in the air
causing it to expand to fill any shaped hole or cavity.The cured
foam can be cut or shaped and painted as disired. It is used preferably for insulation and installation in the
construction sector application can be filling cavities,
break-throughs, cracks and gaps, sound and heat insulation bonding
fixing mounting, etc.
2. FEATURES :
- B2 fireproofing grade, absolute security;
- Installing, fixing and insulating of door and window frames;
- Fills and seals of gaps, joints and cracks;
- Connecting of insulation materials and roof construction;
- Insulates and prevents sound & draft;
- Seals out insects and pests;
- Interior/Exterior use, easy to operate;
- High expanding, save your cost up to 40%;
- May be cutted or sanded when fully cured;
- CFC free,environment-friendly, keep your health well.
3. GUIDE FOR USE
- It can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Conventional paints can be applied to the foam.
- Shake bottle well before each using.
- After using, clean the gun by PU foam cleaner (We can provide).
- Place it in a cool well-ventilated dark place and keep sealing.
4. TECHNICAL FEATURES:
Dry surface time/ Minute
Curing time/ h
Thermal Conductivity/ [mW/(m.k)]
Adhesive strength/ kPa
Tensile strength / kPa
Bending strength/ kPa
Compressive strength/ kPa
Open cells rate%
Permeate water Volume/ mL
2~3(no epidermis) /
+5°C - +35°C
-35°C - +90°C
Fire Class (DIN 4102)